Or what men (really)
think of women’s make-up.
- The gloss-glue that sticks to them when they are kissed (horrible taste, especially if it’s strawberry).
- 30cm eyelashes, because they say a lot about a woman’s sensuality.
- Coats and under-coats of foundation: no, wall paint has never made a man dream.
- Getting up discreetly at 4 o’clock in the morning to put a face on. Going back to bed immediately afterwards.
- Lipstick. Men adore it on women. Much less on their shirt collars.
- Drawing an eyeliner line as per Cleopatra, queen of the cheap.
- Coal-like eyes. Nothing like them for lighting (or re-lighting) the flame.
- Men say yes to glitter (on the eyes, the cheeks, the shoulders). Because they want a woman who shines by her intelligence, but not by that alone.
- An overdose of self-tanning: that reminds your man that he doesn’t have the means for taking you to the Bahamas for Christmas.
- No-make up, because for many men, tiny imperfections make great beauties.